Australian Muscle Car sales will not sell, trade or rent any personally identifiable information obtained from you to a third party unless you consent.
As a user we pledge to provide you with some important rights:
1. Decide what personally identifiable information we collect.
2. Our total commitment to your privacy.
3. Not to receive e-mail from Australian Muscle Car Sales you have not consented to receive.
We hope that, like many of our users, you will want to provide information about yourself to Australian Muscle Car Sales, because it will help us to make our sites and services more valuable to you.
The choice of how much personally identifiable information about yourself you disclose to Australian Muscle Car Sales is left completely up to you, our valued user. You have our commitment to your privacy, as stated above.
Cars offered for sale through Australian Muscle Car Sales are the responsibility of the owner. AMCS acts as the sellers agent and relies fully on the information provided by the owner of the vehicle in the advertising and sale of each vehicle. AMCS takes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of the information provided by the seller.
When a buyer wants to inspect a vehicle listed for sale on the AMCS web site, AMCS issues a tax invoice for 5.5% holding deposit that when issued and paid takes the sellers vehicle off the market and places the vehicle on hold awaiting the buyers inspection.
The purchaser must make his own enquiries regarding the condition, authenticity and veracity of the vehicle and satisfy themselves in all aspects prior to purchasing the car from the seller. If on inspection the purchaser is satisfied with the car then the holding deposit becomes part of the sale price. If not satisfied, the deposit is refunded in full and the car is made available again to the market.
Once the buyer is satisfied and a price is agreed to with the seller a contract is entered into, formalised by an invoice of sale. This is sent to the buyer for payment by AMCS. At this point the buyer and seller are committed to the sale of the vehicle and a decision to exit the sale is a breach of the contract and can result in loss of deposit or claim for damages.
AMCS receives a fee of 5.5% of the sale price for assisting the seller to sell the vehicles listed on the AMCS web site. The Buyer pays AMCS nothing.
Note: Australian Muscle Car Sales is a licensed Motor Vehicle Dealer in accordance to the Motor Dealers Act of 1974. Licence No: MD041786
Sellers and Buyers may choose to use the following document to protect their interests in the sales process.
AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF MOTOR VEHICLE
THIS AGREEMENT is made on 2004.
1. (Seller) of (Address)
2. [Name of buyer.
A. The Seller owns the Motor Vehicle described in the schedule ('Motor Vehicle').
B. The Buyer wants to buy the Motor Vehicle from the Seller.
C. The Buyer has had the opportunity to inspect the Motor Vehicle to satisfaction of the Buyer and the Buyer has made their own enquiries as to the make, model and authenticity of the Motor Vehicle as a classic vehicle and the Buyer is not relying on any representations made by the Seller as to make, model and authenticity of the Motor Vehicle as a classic vehicle.
D. The Seller sells and the Buyer buys the Motor Vehicle on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
THE PARTIES AGREE:
Sale and purchase
1. In consideration of payment of [amount] $ (receipt of which is hereby acknowledged) the Seller sells to the Buyer and the Buyer buys from the Seller the Motor Vehicle on the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Passing of title
2. Title to the Motor Vehicle free of encumbrances and all other adverse interests shall pass to the Buyer on the date of this agreement or when the Seller has received full payment for the Motor Vehicle, whichever is the later.
3. The Seller must deliver the goods to the address specified in item 2 of the schedule not later than [number of days] from the date of this agreement and the Buyer will collect the Motor Vehicle from this address.
4. The risk in the Motor Vehicle remains the Seller's until delivery of the Motor Vehicle to the Buyer.
Return of the goods
5. The Buyer must not return the Motor Vehicle to the Seller unless the Seller consents to the return of the Motor Vehicle.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that:
(a) prior to execution of this agreement the Buyer conducted a thorough examination of the Motor Vehicle; and
(b) no warranty, condition, description or representation in relation to the Motor Vehicle is given by the Seller, expressly or impliedly by this agreement or outside this agreement.
(c) All warranties, terms and conditions in relation to the state, quality or fitness of the Motor Vehicle and of every other kind whether expressed or implied by use, statute or otherwise is excluded.
Exclusion of representations and arrangements
7. These terms and conditions supersede and exclude all prior and other discussions, representations (contractual or otherwise) and arrangements relating to the supply of the Motor Vehicle including, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, those relating to the performance of the Motor Vehicle or the results that ought to be expected from the Motor Vehicle.
8. The Buyer releases the Seller from any claim for damage existing or arising later that the Buyer may have against the Seller in respect of any representation or statement made about the make, model and authenticity of the Motor Vehicle as a classic vehicle