$200,000 PLUS! spent on the build of this immaculate and highly modified BA Mk II FPV GT-P, now running a professional Garrett twin turbo set up and pumping out an incredible 722rwkw!
GTP build number 370 is a one owner car purchased new from City Ford, Sydney in August 2005. In stunning Mandarin Red with Charcoal leather and showing just 43,000km from new. The car comes complete with full service and modification history, receipts, images, log books, FPV documents and certification.
In March 2009 the owner began modifying the GT-P with the build completed in mid-2012 at a cost in excess of $200,000. Modifications include a custom twin turbo and manifold setup using twin Garret GTX3582R turbo chargers and a Yella Terra mono blade throttle body. Internal mods are considerable including Manley valve train, special pistons, forged “H” beam rods, ARP bolts and a Herrod high volume sump and oil pump. Further engineering committed to a magnificent custom-made cooling system, custom stainless steel exhaust and Autotech custom fuel system.
Fitted with a Tremec 6 speed T56 Magnum road/comp gearbox by Mal Wood and billet short throw shift. Also fitted is an Extreme triple plate carbon 1350kg clutch with flywheel and slave cylinder through to a Harrop Truetrac diff centre with Ford 3.46:1 gears.
Wheels are genuine Simmons FR1 rims 8.5" fronts and 9.5" rears, on Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec 275/30/19 (rear tyres) / 245/35/19 Nitto's (front tyres). The rear guards have been professionally rolled to fit the massive rear rubber. Braking is AP 6/4 pot calipers with 362mm front and 328mm rear vented rotors with performance Ferodo DS2500 brake pads. Suspension has been upgraded to Bilstein front and rear shocks + Koni springs with a Whiteline front and rear sway bar kit fitted.
Body modifications are subtle and include genuine Shelby Mustang Super Snake bonnet vents and custom fitted Xtreme Interceptor triple gauges/ fluid temp and oil pressure sensors. The car is pampered and mainly used for weekend cruises and car shows.
The car has run 11.2 sec @137 mph on the quarter mile, and achieved 295 km/h top speed at the 2016 Snowy Mountains 1000 event.
In our Kingsgrove, Sydney showroom for your immediate inspection. (Ref: 5475)
Billet 5.4 oil pump gears, Underdrive pulleys, BA GT cam kit (exhaust), Yella Terra plenum lid, Yella Terra mono blade throttle body, Manley titanium valve retainer set
• Manley valve springs
• Manley forged “H” beam rods
• Manley forged 18cc spherical dish pistons
• Piston rings
• Race bearings
• Full gasket kit
• Head stud kit
• Timing chain tensioner
• ARP camshaft bolts
• Herrod high volume sump
• PWR polished water tank
• Platinum spark plugs (colder heat range)
• 80lb injectors
• Custom engine bay paint/ceramic coating, exhaust manifolds, plenum, rocker covers, pulleys, sump, timing case cover, water pump, alternator etc.
• Custom-made stainless-steel front engine and radiator covers
• Custom-made stainless-steel turbo shields
Custom Cooling System - Radiator and Thermo Fans
• Custom built radiator alloy
• Custom fan shroud
• 53 hours labour
Custom Twin Turbo and Manifold set up
• Garrett Turbochargers GTX3582R
• External waste gate 44mm, 1.0 Bar
• Custom built PWR intercooler
• K&N air filter 3.5"
• Turbo Smart BOV
• Turbo smart boost controller
• 330 + hours labour
Custom Exhaust System
• Custom rear muffler S/S 3.5" in dual 3" out
• Custom centre hog dog S/S 3.5" with S/S packing
• Custom 4.5" pipe over diff
• Catalytic convertor H/F
• Exhaust Tip 3.5" S/S
• 50 hours labour
Autotech Custom Fuel System
• Custom make surge tank from stainless steel with fittings and mounting brackets to suit. Mount surge tank in boot as required and fit fuel pumps. Remove inlet plenum and fuel rails. Modify fuel rails as required and refit to engine. Mount fuel pressure regulator as required and connect up all fuel hoses to suit. Run and mount new fuel pipe from rear of vehicle. Connect up new fuel pump hoses as required and refit inlet plenum. Remove and refit original fuel pump assembly and modify fuel return as required. Wire up twin Bosch 44 fuel pumps with relays as required. Relocate battery next to surge tank and make up cover from ply wood.
• Tremec 6 speed T56 Magnum Mal Wood special build road/ race + billet short throw shift
• Extreme triple plate carbon 1350kg clutch with flywheel and slave cylinder
• Harrop Truetrac diff centre
• Ford 3.46 diff
• Harrop diff cover
• Chromemoly drive shafts
• Mark William front and rear weld yoke, two piece Hardy Spicer chromemoly tail shaft
• Seam weld diff cradle for extra strength
• Super pro centre diff bush and front diff bushes
Wheels and brakes and suspension
• Genuine/original Simmons FR19 rims 8.5" fronts and 9.5" rears
• Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec 275/30/19 (rear tyres)/ 245/35/19 Nitto's (front tyres)
• Professionally roll rear guards
• AP 6/4 pot calipers with 362mm front and 328mm rear rotors with performance Ferodo DS2500 brake pads
• Bilstein front and rear shocks + Koni springs to suit high HP
• Whiteline front and rear sway bar kit
• Genuine Shelby Mustang Super Snake bonnet vent pair, custom fitted
• Xtreme Interceptor triple gauges/ fluid temp and oil pressure sensors