VH Pacer running an E49 spec six pac in as new condition fully restored by Pentastar Restorations in 2005. Authentic looking inside and out with $20,000 no expense 300+ bhp 6 pack Hemi, alloy head, Yella Terra roller rockers, E49 4 speed gearbox and big tank mod. Built to be driven. Dual 2" exhausts with upsweeps. Sydney car.
August 5, 1971.
1971 VH Pacer is basically authentic in its external and internal finish but is now one of a kind with a supped up six pack under the bonnet and a big tank modification. No expense has been spared to produce a reliable road car with 300+bhp. The car is not a show car, it was built to be driven.
Completed full restoration in 2005 by Pentastar Restorations and upgraded again with extensive modifications to the initial 6 pack motor. The aim being to produce close to 350hp. The motor has had 2 additional upgrades since the initial restoration in search for more power without the loss of derivability.
Factory aesthetic restoration with a big tank undertaken by Pentastar Restorations. The car sports dual 2" exhausts with upsweeps. Apart from new oil and temp gauge, the interior is stock standard.
Also available is an E37 block for an additional $2500.00.
- PP&R Stage-3+ / 265 Hemi 6-Pack with a custom grind solid camshaft, Ferrera race inlet and exhaust valve sets, performance dual valve spring upgrade, half grouted block, polished alloy head - bench flow 440hp & MSD ignition conversion to name the main motor modifications.
- O/S 1/4 panel replacement. (Impact damaged 1/4 panel, beaver & rear valance)
- O/S/F Chassis Rail Repair
- Complete body restoration & 2 pack paint
- Factory engine bay detail and installation of big tank.
- Complete steering & suspension restoration
- Complete interior restoration
- Close ratio 4 speed manual transmission
- PP&R 10' clutch conversion